Clough's Criteria for Sustainability
Two years ago we looked at the materials and natural resources Clough Construction and our clients were consuming on a monthly basis and decided it was time to take a stand on sustainability. Our Passion is to leverage the impact of the dollar to positively influence our clients, manufactures and distributors.
We have chosen to purchase from conscious companies that:
- Are committed to continuous positive movement in sustainability.
- Have chosen Made in America products to become their core business model.
- Share their finds with their industry and engage in collaboration rather than competition. A movement that we're proud to see growing.
Please join us by calling us at 415-444-5554 to find out how:
- We hired Sustainable Business Consultant Linda Delair and became a Certified Green Business.
- Won Feb. 2012 Sustainable Business from honorable Assemblyman Jared Huffman.
- Are Creating an Alliance in the Construction Industry.
- Install FSC Sustainably Harvested Wood whenever possible.
- Buy and Install Local and American products.
- Encourage people to grow through education and positive commitments.
- Service our community with enthusiasm and gratitude.
Visit us today at our Sustainable Deck and Fence Showroom so we can include you in our vision of a sustainable world based on respect and restoration of beautiful planet. We would like to personally invite each of you, from clients to industry members to participate in this meaningful change.