Clough’s Criteria for Sustainability:
- Commitment to supporting responsibly managed forests through FSC® Stewardship
- Certified Green Business
- Maintain a Sustainable Showroom
- Engage in collaboration rather than competition to support sustainability efforts
- Installation of Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) certified wood whenever possible.
- Bulk purchasing of FSC redwood, offering at cost to our clients to promote sustainable projects.
- Advocating and educating about responsible forestry to clients, industry and local schools through environmental leadership forums.
- Working with high school interns to educate the community on responsible forestry, lumber and paper.
- Partnering with MSEL, FSC® ,WWF® and various other local organizations through memberships, support and contributions.
- Reclaims and donates old deck and fence materials to wood shop programs in local schools.
- Buying and installing local and American-made products as a core business model
- Commitment to long term working relationships with employees through solid career opportunities.
- Earning recognition as a leader in the industry and receiving numerous local and national awards.
- Servicing the community with enthusiasm and gratitude.