Clough’s Criteria for Sustainability:
- Are committed to supporting responsibly managed forests through FSC® Stewardship
- Have chosen Made in America products to be their core business model
- Engage in collaboration rather than competition to support sustainability efforts
- Certified Green Business
- Sustainable Showroom
- Bulk purchasing of FSC redwood offering at wholesale to clients to promote sustainable projects.
- Installs Forest Stewardship Council® certified wood whenever possible.
- Advocating and educating about responsible forestry to clients, industry and local schools through environmental leadership forums.
- Works with high school interns to educate the community on responsible forestry, lumber and paper.
- Partnering with MSEL, GSE, FSC® and WWF® through membership, contributions and Board of Director position as well as numerous other local organizations.
- Reclaims and donates old deck and fence materials to wood shop programs in local schools.
- Buys and Installs local and American-made products.
- Services the community with enthusiasm and gratitude.
- Committed to long term relationships with employees, extending decades by creating career opportunities.
- Recognized as a leader in the industry winning numerous local and national awards.